The 120,000 square foot indoor facility houses six full-sized basketball courts (that can be transformed into 12 short courts), 12 regulation indoor volleyball courts, six meeting rooms, four pro-style batting cages, a running track, rock wall, café, strength and conditioning area with trainers, a retail shop as well as a full-sized orthopedic and rehabilitation center.
- Train New and Existing Leaders – Invest and develop mission-aligned leaders and coaches with and athlete-focused philosophy.
- Use as a “Living Laboratory” – Develop and improve new sports offerings that focus on an athlete’s long-term development.
- Support Upward Sports’ Exclusive
360 Progression Program – Offer recreation, developmental, and performance programs as well as tournaments with the primary goal of developing the
- In 2013 – 600 club athletes participated in Upward Stars programs along with six additional tournaments that when combined, totaled 1,705 players for the year.
- In 2014 – 750 club athletes participated in Upward Stars programs along with ten tournaments that when combined, totaled 3,442 players reached for the year.
- In 2015 – Over 14,000 participants will be reached by Upward Stars Programs and events, including:
For more information about the Junior Volleyball Association (JVA) click here.