Give back to the community by offering assistance for community projects related to volleyball. Help start other grassroots efforts in the community.
- You are able to keep costs down by using gym time that is not being used by other programs. Many gyms like to get tenants they can always count on.
- We don't have to worry about business expenses such as utilities, custodial, etc..
- We don't have personal capital financial outlay by funding a building for business purposes.
- There are ancillary items such as training machines, etc. that the facilities have for their programs we are able to access. For example the RiverPlex has 10 nice Sand Courts that we are able to use for our program.
- Creative scheduling needs to be done and we visit the schedule often to try and head off duplicate booking. With more communication we do not have to many problems.
- We dont have the luxury to say, this is our own home, but that doesn't seem important for parents that are wanting to meet a home budget.
- The distance between practice facilities can be challenging for a managing aspect, but we have a set location for our teams to practice that doesn't fluctuate.
- When we do not control the facility, you could have to deal with emergency changes that alter our schedule, but again our parents understand, and some having played with clubs that own their own facilities, that aspect doesn't seem important.
For more junior volleyball education for club directors and coaches, click here.